Friday, July 8, 2016

Welcome



Welcome all!  My name is Amy L. and I am currently enrolled as a graduate student at Grand Canyon University.  I am working towards earning a Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis in Technology.  This blog will be used to journal throughout a class that I am currently enrolled.  

I am employed as a secondary mathematics teacher in rural Louisiana.  In my five years of teaching, technology has grown immensely.  When used appropriately in the learning environment, technology is a wonderful tool that enables teachers to reach many learners.  


Below is a TED Talk discussing teaching methods for students of the future.  I hope you will find it as informative as I have.



We are living in a digital age. As teachers, shouldn't we be preparing our students to enter the digital workforce?


~Amy L.  

No comments:

Post a Comment